Types of Repairs
Ladies or gentleman's, town or country, repair or renovation - Star Cobblers can do them all
Whether it's this year's children's shoes or your 20 years old hand-made brogues, you'll get the same excellence of repair. And all with a prompt courier service across the UK.
Send us all types of ladies and gentlemen's footwear for repair
After 50 years' experience, there is little we haven't seen - or repaired. The most popular services are:
- Leather or rubber re-soling
- Adding winter grip soles
- Replacing heels
- Re-welting and welt stitching
- Adding segs and toe tips
Our speciality is equestrian boot repairs
This is where our long experience comes into its own - repairing and renovating all types of equestrian boots: riding, racing, hunting, or dressage - even Hunter wellingtons. The most common requests are:
- Adding or replacing zipsg
- Easing calves in or out for a more comfortable fit
- Repairing chaps
- Re-welting around soles
- Replacing or adding pulls and sliders
- Replacing gusset elastics
- Patchwork, stitching and general repairs
- Replacing leather or rubber soles
Our craftsmanship doesn't stop with shoes and boots
As a traditional cobbler, we offer leather-craft services that have largely disappeared.
- Stitching work on many leather goods
- Repairing straps and zips on bags and purses.
- Orthopaedic sole and heel alterations
Whatever your problem, our craftsmen can turn their hand to almost any repair. So call us to discuss your requirement. We'll be glad to help.
"I am so pleased with the repairs you carried out on my much-loved but very tired hunting boots. They are as comfortable as ever and completely waterproof. The repairs are so neat they hardly show. Thank you for such an excellent service."
strong>Star Cobblers for repair and renovation by master craftsmen. Call 01833 690113 for our help.